Representation of condominium associations, homeowners associations and cooperatives. We are involved with document amendments and interpretations, enforcement of covenants, collection of assessments and other issues with which boards of directors need assistance.
Attorneys in our Community Associations Department:
- BEING SECRETARY OF THE ASSOCIATION CARRIES SIGNIFICANT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Spring Projects Create Work for this Architectural Standards Committee. Are You Ready?
- Virginia Legislative Action Committee Appointment
- Survey says: Community Associations Enhance the Quality of Life and Property
- Team Member Jeanne Lauer to speak at CAI Leadership Workshop
- FHA Approval of Condominium Projects – It’s a Process, not a Form
- Members of the Community Associations Law Team will be speaking at CAI’s Annual Legislative and Legal update in May and June
- Michael A. Inman appointed by City Council to Virginia Beach Planning Commission
- Community Association Law Team receives approval to provide state-required manager training
- FHA project certifications - Is there a duty to pursue?
- Gumballs, Wisteria And Bamboo....Oh My, Gumballs, Wisteria And Bamboo....Oh my
- Pest Control, Towing of Vehicles, New swimming pool regulation in Virginia Beach