Almost 50 years of experience representing injured employees before the Virginia Workers’ Compensation Commission and The Virginia Court of Appeals; Virginia Retirement System disability retirement applications and appeals.
Attorneys in our Workers' Compensation Department:
- YOUR DUTY TO MARKET YOUR RESIDUAL WORK CAPACITY, I.E. LOOK FOR WORK, AFTER A WORK INJURY
- ACTIONS OF THE INSURANCE CARRIER’S ADJUSTER MAY BE DETRIMENTAL TO YOUR CLAIM
- THE IMPORTANCE OF AN “AWARD” IN YOUR WORKERS’ COMPENSATION CASE
- PROTECTING YOUR RIGHT TO BENEFITS IN A WORKERS’ COMPENSATION CLAIM (THE FILING REQUIREMENTS)
- Injured on the job? The initial steps you should take.